More about Google Calendar
Have the official Google Calendar installed on your Android devices. The app allows you to save time and make the most out of your day.
Few of the main features of this app are as follows.
- You can now view the calendar in many different ways. The switch in between months, days and weeks view pattern is quick and instantaneous.
- Sync your events from Gmail. This allows you to sync your flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and many more events from your Gail account to the Google Calendar automatically.
- Easily view your ‘To-Dos’. Calendar also offers user to set up the reminders for “to-dos” and all of this beside your existing event plans.
- Now you can add in goal for each date like for example, adding a goal “run three times a week”. Calendar will also schedule this time automatically.
- Place all of your calendars in one place. The great thing about Google Calendar is that it works with all the existing calendars on your phone which also includes “Exchange”.
- Some users have rated the app a little low because they keep getting spam appointments on other calendars over their phones
- Few users have reported that when they edit the Tim and Date of an event, only date is changed, time remains same.
- Some are complaining that with the latest update, the app is glitching. Events and appointments seem to erase on their own or they either change on their own which is causing them much trouble in keeping up with their event plannings.
Operating System: Android
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2020.16.3-310130200-release (2016593052)
- File size:
- 21.1 MB
- May 8, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Older Versions of Google Calendar:
What's new in this version of Google Calendar?
- When you create or edit an event, you can now interact directly with the Calendar grid to easily choose a meeting slot that fits for you and your guests.
- You can now enable Dark Theme on devices with Android N+.