a complete app that lets you chat easily with your friends using WiFi or data plan.
More about WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp is arguably the best chat app. Send text and share multimedia with friends and family through this app. Key components of WhatsApp include Video and Voice Calls. Which means that you will be able to call people in your contact list who are using this app without any charges.
World’s most popular chat-app the WhatsApp messenger has risen to be one of the most used and most download cross platform chat service. Many small business rely on WhatsApp.
Note: People you want to communicate must have this app installed and working internet connection.
You can create a group and can add as many people as you want. Media shared in group will be visible to all the group members. Another interesting functionality is that it has a built-in image compressor with which you image will be automatically compressed to make sharing the image easier. You may also join groups created by other people if invited to join.
Keeping in view of the good call quality, and almost every required feature such as quick reply and forward options which save us some taps, we can say that WhatsApp is an all in one modern communication tool.
WhatsApp web and other services:
After Facebook acquired WhatsApp, it has been on updating spree adding new features to WhatsApp and making it more user friendly. One of the most famous is the WhatsApp web which enables a user to scan a QR code on your desktop or laptop to sign into and use your WhatsApp messenger easily on your computer. Many users nowadays find ease with the image sharing aspect of whatsapp. Gone are the days when a person had to type in the info or scan a certain file. With advanced camera tech and high speed internet you can just take pic and share it through WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Inc. has been very innovative with its future updates in order to keep the messenger rolling. 4G internet has increased new horizons the world over and WhatsApp team capitalized from it by giving us the WhatsApp Business feature which enable SME and E commerce business types to flourish and keep hands on with their client base.
Some of the features of WhatsApp business.
- It allows you to create a business profile with helpful information for the customers. Such as field description and contact details.
- You can keep a tab on your clients with business labels and highlight interested customers.
- Quick replies enables you to engage with customers easily. Automated messages will take care of your clients even when you are away.
- The statistics feature can be termed as one the most important feature. It will enable you to see client ratio and stats. Which in turn enables a business to create a proper strategy.
- WhatsApp also offers enterprise solutions for bigger corporations but that feature packed option will cost an annual subscription.
So all in all WhatsApp is the most widely used chating app across the globe with almost 1.5 billion active users with new entrants on daily basis. This chat service can be termed as more safe compared to your standard text messages. This is because of end to end encryption. One more feature that is in developement is the WhatsApp payment feature. It was planned and is in the beta testing phase. This feature might become a game changer for the global cash free economy once it takes a proper way. So what are you waiting for? Download the app now.
WhatsApp technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.19.109 (452756)
- File size:
- 33.6 MB
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15)
Older Versions of WhatsApp:
What's new in this version of WhatsApp?
- It’s now easier to start group voice and video calls. Just tap the call button in groups or select "New group call" when starting a new call in the calls tab. Group calls support up to 4 participants.
- You can once again set a text-only update in your profile and it's called About. Tap Settings and then your profile name to edit it. Thanks for the feedback!
- Search for the perfect animated GIF right from within WhatsApp. Tap the emoji button in a chat and then tap GIF at the bottom of the emoji panel to get started.