More about WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp is a popular cross-platform text messaging app that lets you text and talk using only a data plan. The most popular messenger in the world. WhatsApp is arguably the best chat app. Key components of WhatsApp include Video and Voice Calls. Which means that you will be able to call people in your contact list who are using this app without any charges.
The best thing about what makes it so big is its Enormous global user base. It eliminates the need for a texting plan. Encrypted messaging which are secure enables you to have a secure chat or group chat. Group messaging and it’s pro tools enable you to engage with a large number of people easily. Voice calling. Supports media attachments.
Note: People you want to communicate must have this app installed and working internet connection.
You can create a group and can add as many people as you want. Media shared in group will be visible to all the group members. Another interesting functionality is that it has a built-in image compressor with which you image will be automatically compressed to make sharing the image easier. You may also join groups created by other people if invited to join.
WhatsApp web and Desktop services:
While chatting on the go is a blessing with Whatsapp messenger you can still enhance the experience via the desktop or laptop sign in. Its called whatsapp web. Just pop a window on your Computers browser and scan the QR code. You will instantly log in to the WhatsApp desktop with all your data and chats available on your computer screen.
This will enable you to stay on top of your chats while you work on your office chores.
WhatsApp Inc. has been very innovative with its future updates in order to keep the messenger rolling. 4G internet has increased new horizons the world over and WhatsApp team capitalized from it by giving us the WhatsApp Business feature which enable SME and E commerce business types to flourish and keep hands on with their client base.
Some of the features of WhatsApp business.
- It allows you to create a business profile with helpful information for the customers. Such as field description and contact details.
- You can keep a tab on your clients with business labels and highlight interested customers.
- Quick replies enables you to engage with customers easily. Automated messages will take care of your clients even when you are away.
- The statistics feature can be termed as one the most important feature. It will enable you to see client ratio and stats. Which in turn enables a business to create a proper strategy.
- WhatsApp also offers enterprise solutions for bigger corporations but that feature packed option will cost an annual subscription.
So all in all WhatsApp is the most widely used chating app across the globe with almost 1.5 billion active users with new entrants on daily basis. This chat service can be termed as more safe compared to your standard text messages. This is because of end to end encryption. One more feature that is in development is the WhatsApp payment feature. It was planned and is in the beta testing phase. This feature may become a game changer for the global cash free economy once it takes a proper way.
Whatsapp is Feature Packed
Keeping in view of the good call quality, and almost every required feature such as quick reply and forward options which save us some taps, we can say that WhatsApp is an all in one modern communication tool.
The features that Whatsapp offers are unbeatable. This makes this app easy to use and popular across the world. Enabling people to chat globally and share their experiences with family and customers for SME has made Whatsapp a solid platform for communication. Unlike previous chat apps that lacked flexibility and didn’t adapt to consumer demand, Whatsapp has been updating and adapting itself due to which it’s loved and popular amongst masses. We can say this with 100% guarantee that if you are reading this article then you must have used or come across WhatsApp messenger before as well.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.20.16 (453152)
- File size:
- 37.6 MB
- January 25, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15)
Older Versions of WhatsApp:
What's new in this version of WhatsApp?
- New privacy settings allow you to control who can add you to groups. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Groups to get started.
- Added call waiting support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you're already on another call.
- You can now require a fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. Tap Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock and enable Unlock with fingerprint.
- Fixed an issue which caused fast battery drain on some devices.