More about Ludo STAR
Ludo STAR is a ludo game that you can play with your friends online. The game includes four players red, blue, green, and yellow. Standard game sharing features such as inviting friends and connecting to Facebook will enable you to play multiplayer games with friends online.
Are your friends kings of Ludo? Bing them all! Indian emperors used to play this game once! So it’s a classic game that came to our phones and is very engaging. But please don’t be addicted to games and jeopardize your duties.
As of 2019, this game is not on the play store anymore. However, you can download it from this page.
All of us have grown up playing one board game or another, Ludo is one of the most famous in South Asia. From the 90’s kids, finding someone who’s not familiar with this game would be rare. Although the physical board game has gone redundant over the years, someone decided to bring this ’90s craze back to life with this app. That’s a pun today because almost everything has been turned into an app.
The idea of bringing Ludo to the smartphone turned out to be massive as expected of the popularity of Ludo being a common household game among the masses in Asia. Gameberry an Indian development firm took the lead and heaped the benefits with its App Ludo Star.
- Login with Facebook and invite friends to play with you
- Play with random players in 2 or 4 player matches
- Play different variations: Classic, Master, or Quick
- Play with your favorite rules like Doubling pieces, killing 1 before entering the home, etc.
- Applicable to Any Age!
- Chat and send emoticons to other players while you play. Bing your friends while you play.
- Feels like 3d Ludo with 3d dice
With over a million downloads this game can be termed one of the best and favorites in the subcontinent region.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.122.1 (113)
- File size:
- 91.7 MB
- November 26, 2022
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Ludo STAR:
What's new in this version of Ludo STAR?
- Performance Improvements & Bugfixes