alternative Android store with thousands of free apps and games.
More about Aptoide
Aptoide is an alternative marketplace for mobile apps which runs on the Android OS. In Simpler words, if you are looking for a new app store to download apps that are not available on PlayStore then Aptoide is the next best thing to find new apps. It’s an open source independent Android app store. Unlike the Google Play Store, the user themselves manages their own store. Aptoide is community-driven and delivers apps through a social experience.
Aptoide likewise Google Play Store is store for downloading apps and games. This app store does not need any registration for using it. However, if you want to write a reviews you can register yourself with simple registration form available in application. You can simply download this app store and download the 30,000 apps on its interface along with latest updates all for free. One great thing about this APP Store is that it offers a unique Rollback feature that allows user to revert back to old versions of their favorite apps.
Availability for multitude of apps:
Aptoide is not only a single store instead it is actually a store that holds stores. User has the option to make a store for themselves with filtered categories. User can find specific stores of various cell phones brands and models and store each of their independent games and apps in their filtered app store. Your apps are downloaded from Aptoide which are also updated from the app store as well. Don’t like the updated version of your certain app? Do not worry just uninstall the update to revert back to previous versions.
Aptoide also offers users to access the Apps with Adult Content and you can manage visibility from settings. However, lack of parental controls for Aptoide does not make it an ideal choice for it suitable for young users.
To download applications in Aptoid is fairly standard procedure like any other App store.
- Use the ‘Search box’. Looking for a specific app or tool, then just carry out a quick search and Aptoide filters everything for the user, showing results.
- Explore the different categories to find the applications and then download. One can browse the editor’s choice, the most downloaded, the trendiest, the top apps, etc.
On the other side, to upload applications and games to Aptoide
- Use ‘Create a store’ option which will allow user to create their own store of apps. By clicking on it, configure the name, theme, and description of the store so that it is publicly visible.
- Once the store is created, one has to download Aptoide Uploader. It’s the assistant to upload apps to the store (User can search/find for it in Aptoide as a shortcut). Download and Install it.
- This assistant will be associated to user’s store. Select the (any) app on your device and it will take care of extracting the APK to convert it to a format compatible with Aptoide.
- Finally, when it is done, go to the Store and Click on Apps. Here user/ uploader can find the application(s) they’ve uploaded to the store on Aptoide.
Easy to use:
With Aptoide downloading and managing all the apps is simpler and easier. Download speed for apps on Aptoide is pretty much equal to that of Google Play and the roll-back is a plus for this app store. The content for each app is generic and often of poor quality. Also, Reviews seem to be copied from either Google Play or written with not much consideration. Aptoide only counter this problem by simply green labeling the official apps.
A Good alternative choice:
If you do not want to download apps from Google Play. Or if your phone model does not support Google Play at all then, Aptoide is your best choice with its enormous data base of apps and games. However, you can also use Androidapksfree as an alternative choice.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 220.127.116.11 (10106)
- File size:
- 20.5 MB
- October 11, 2021
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- Screen DPI: