Hack App Data
modify your app data to get advantage.
More about Hack App Data
Hack App data is an advanced level user app. Download this app if you are interested to view and edit data stored by your phones apps. This app gives you the ability to “hack” the various data that apps write to the internal storage of your Android device or even an SD card.
How to use Hack App Data App
The apps name says ”Hack” because it enables the user to access and manipulate in a manner not intended by the app developer. The app is free to use and does not have any irritating adds. After downloading and launching Hack App Data, you’ll be presented with a simple menu with four buttons: User Apps, System Apps, Backup List, and Help. You can now select any application and hack its provided data.
User Apps Button
User Apps provides you a list of apps that you have installed on the phone. System Apps provides a list of apps that are deemed critical to the system. Backup List provides a list of apps that you’ve backed up, which lets you restore them in the event that something goes wrong during editing. This app also gives you the tools to edit that data in many cases. This is perhaps most useful when that data is stored in a text file or it’s stored in a database.
Hack App Data will provide you with three types of information: Basic Info, Preference, and Database.
- Basic Info shows general information about an APK, such as name, size, build time, installation time and so forth.
- Preference shows the data stored in Shared Preferences, which is where user settings are generally saved. But, other data like high scores can be saved there as well.
- The database provides you access to the entries that the app has stored in the SQLite database that Android provides apps.
Similar apps to Hack App Data
Here are some Android apps that offer similar features to Hack App Data:
- App Inspector: This app allows users to view and modify the data stored by other apps on their devices. It includes features for viewing app permissions, data usage, and storage usage, as well as tools for modifying app data and preferences.
- App Data Pro: This app allows users to view and modify the data stored by other apps on their devices, including user preferences and settings. It also includes tools for analyzing app performance and identifying potential problems.
- App Stats: This app allows users to view detailed information about the apps installed on their device, including data usage, storage usage, and battery usage. It also includes tools for managing and organizing installed apps.
- System App Remover: This app allows users to uninstall system apps and third-party apps from their devices. It includes tools for backing up and restoring app data, as well as for identifying and removing unnecessary or unwanted apps.
- Game Hacker: This app allows users to modify the games installed on their device, including the ability to move games to the SD card, create game backups, and uninstall games.
More Details on Hack App Data:
Hack App Data is an Android application that allows users to view and modify the data stored by other apps on their devices. With Hack App Data, users can access and modify the data stored by system apps, as well as third-party apps that have been installed on the device. This can include information such as user preferences, settings, and saved files.
Overall, Hack App Data is a powerful Android application that allows users to view and modify the data stored by other apps on their devices. While it may be useful for some users, it is important to be aware of the potential risks associated with rooting the device and modifying the data stored by apps. Users should be cautious when using Hack App Data, and they should use it only for legitimate and legal purposes.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.9.12 (46)
- File size:
- 6.4 MB
- January 9, 2023
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
- Screen DPI: