create Notebooks, Organizers and Planners and organize these notes in any way you see fit.
More about Evernote
With Evernote, you can focus on matters that need you attention most and lets you have easy access to the said matter. With Evernote, you can input both typed and handwritten notes. You can also create Notebooks, Organizers and Planners and can organize these notes in any way you see fit and can share them too on whatsapp, messenger or skype.
You can use Evernote in business, education and everyday life. With Evernote’s sync option, you can now access your data across all your devices so you can have readily access to your information. For more information about evernote you may visit its help center.
You can sync up all your devices with Evernote, be it computer, phone or tablet. Your information will be readily available anytime and anywhere. You can also do work on one device and also continue working on another without missing anything in the process.
- Often reminders ring an hour late from the actual set time.
- It is not user friendly app and takes way too much unnecessary time to save any note.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 8.11 (1083053)
- File size:
- 33.6 MB
- June 27, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
Older Versions of Evernote:
What's new in this version of Evernote?
- We've spiffed up search to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- The Saved Search shortcut in the home screen was rudely ignoring tag wildcards. We gave it a stern talking-to and it’s behaving itself now.
- When you opened a note from search results, text highlighting would sometimes disappear, but that’s a thing of the past.
- We made some security updates because, well, it's important. And it feels good.