create Notebooks, Organizers and Planners and organize these notes in any way you see fit.
More about Evernote
With Evernote, you can focus on matters that need your attention most and lets you have easy access to the said matter. With Evernote, you can input both typed and handwritten notes. You can also create Notebooks, Organizers, and Planners and can organize these notes in any way you see fit and can share them too on WhatsApp messenger or skype.
You can use Evernote in business, education, and everyday life. With Evernote’s sync option, you can now access your data across all your devices so you can readily access your information. For more information about Evernote, you may visit its help center.
You can sync up all your devices with Evernote, be it a computer, phone, or tablet. Your information will be readily available anytime and anywhere. You can also do work on one device and also continue working on another without missing anything in the process.
- Often reminders ring an hour late from the actual set time.
- It is not a user-friendly app and takes way too much unnecessary time to save any note.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 10.13 (1115406)
- File size:
- 149.7 MB
- July 18, 2021
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 10 (API 29)
- Screen DPI:
- arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
Older Versions of Evernote:
What's new in this version of Evernote?
- Home is now available on Android!
- Apply search filters from Notes view.
- Improvements to table editing.
- Tapping on a reminder notification now opens the correct note.