create Notebooks, Organizers and Planners and organize these notes in any way you see fit.
More about Evernote
With Evernote, you can focus on matters that need you attention most and lets you have easy access to the said matter. With Evernote, you can input both typed and handwritten notes. You can also create Notebooks, Organizers and Planners and can organize these notes in any way you see fit and can share them too on whatsapp, messenger or skype.
You can use Evernote in business, education and everyday life. With Evernote’s sync option, you can now access your data across all your devices so you can have readily access to your information. For more information about evernote you may visit its help center.
You can sync up all your devices with Evernote, be it computer, phone or tablet. Your information will be readily available anytime and anywhere. You can also do work on one device and also continue working on another without missing anything in the process.
- Often reminders ring an hour late from the actual set time.
- It is not user friendly app and takes way too much unnecessary time to save any note.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 8.9.1 (1082893)
- File size:
- 31.8 MB
- June 12, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
Older Versions of Evernote:
What's new in this version of Evernote?
- Dark Mode is awesome, and it’s getting better every day. For example, notes you create using the Evernote widget are now easier to read.
- When you mark a reminder as done, it should stay done, right? We thought so too, so we made sure of it.
- URLs you created using the Evernote widget sometimes got messed up, but not anymore.