change IMEI of your Android Device.
More about Chamelephon
Download Chamelephon for Android. Chamelephon is the perfect app to change your smartphones IMEI number. Chamelephon app makes your work easier than any other app on the android platform. But you will need a Mediatek device which is rooted for Chamelephon to work. Because this app is only made for MTK Chipset devices.
For Snapdragon devices, you may have to use the IMEI Changer tool with both Root and Xposed Installer. Users with Mediatek devices with root access can use Chamelephon as well for free. Root Required and only Mediatek 65XX devices supported. Chamelephon belongs to the Personalization category and the developer of this app is Cryptotel.
Steps to change your IMEI with Chamelephon app
Before downloading the app make sure that your phone is rooted. If not then you will need to root your phone beforehand. Just download a standard root app to help you with this process. Once the phone is rooted then you will need to download the Chamelephone app.
- Download the app by clicking on the download button above and install the app after it downloads.
- Open the Chamelephon app. A popup appears and asking you to grant the root permissions. You will need to permit it and give access.
- Click on Generate Random IMEI Number to get new one or manually type the number which you got from the Mobile Box in the available field.
- Apply Button to overwrite the values on the system. Now, Check by dialing *#06#. It will show the new one which you actually configured.
You will need to restart the device once the process has finished. This is one of the simplest ways to change your devices IMEI number. It becomes useful when using the third-party apps that might have blocked your device by mapping its IMEI number. Some apps like Chamelephon are Xposed Installer, KingRoot, KingoRoot and SuperSu. If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.0 (1)
- File size:
- 347.8 KB
- October 1, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 2.2 (Froyo, API 8)