Xender - Transfer Files
Share your files and applications with friends with fast speed.
More about Xender - Transfer Files
Xender is a file transferring and sharing application for Android devices. This data transfer app allows users to easily transfer and share files faster without depending on the internet or Bluetooth connectivity.
In simple words, it is Faster than Bluetooth, Easier than AirDrop, and has No need for NFC. Making it a perfect partner for your sharing needs.
Xender apk file transfer features:
With the Xender app, users can share files of any type at any place and at any time easily. This file transfer app Requires no Mobile date for sharing and transfer. This functionality allows it to have 200 times the speed of ordinary Bluetooth.
It also does not need any USB connection nor PC software installation just like the share app. Users on the receiving end can Play all video and audio files while they download thus adding a unique feature. And almost 500 million users use Xender to transfer files and apps at high speed.
Some of the features of Xender are as follows.
- An ultra-fast file-sharing up to 40MB/s.
- Send all types of files whether they are documents, music, pictures, videos, or even other apps.
- Transfer files without the use of any cable, internet, or data usage.
- Share files from one Operating System to another easily with Xender.
- Easily transfer files from an old device to a new device using Smart Switch Mobile. Also, SMS and contact along with other data can be transferred easily.
- Built-in file manager that allows viewing the files and can move and even Delete the files. Also, Users can also make a backup copy of the files for cleaning them whenever they have time.
- Share apps with your friend with a single click.
- With a single swipe share photos with your friends.
- Supports multiple languages.
In the latest 2022 version of the app, you get features such as the Social Media Downloader. This latest addition helps you save videos from Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram.
Why is Xender So fast?
Xender app uses WiFi direct technology which enables two devices to communicate over WiFi (peer to peer) with one device acting as a WiFi provider.
In simple terms, devices exchange data over local WiFi points created by one of the devices. It does not require that both the devices support Wi-Fi direct. Only one is enough the other can connect to this device just like it connects to any other WiFi access point.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 12.1.2.Prime (1528)
- File size:
- 18.1 MB
- May 12, 2022
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Xender:
What's new in this version of Xender?
- Other bug fixes and transfer optimizations