SuperVPN Free VPN Client APK
Protect your privacy and unblock geographically restricted websites.
More about SuperVPN Free VPN Client
SuperVPN is a tool to connect to a VPN service. This VPN connection allows the user to browse without any restrictions. Also, access pages of interest that are normally restricted in one’s area.
Easy to Use:
The one good and main detail of this app is that it is very easy to use even for a newbie. Also, SuperVPN does not require any registration or setting configuration. Furthermore, simply tap the “Connect” button and the android will automatically connect to safe and secure browsing. Beside this, you may also try Turbo VPN having same features.
Does Not Require Rooting the device:
One other main advantage of having this VPN app is that it allows user to not Root their Android device. Super-VPN can be activated without the need of any “Superuser Permissions”. Also, it is a best option for those with following needs:
- Access to blocked content in their surrounding region.
- Users who want to encrypt their traffic while browsing the internet.
Few of the features of the Super VPN are as follows.
- Protection for privacy. Device remains safe from 3 rd party tracking.
- Geographically blocked sites are easily accessible.
- Requires no registration.
- Requires no configuration settings.
- Has no speed limitations.
- Has no bandwidth limitations.
- Can easily connect with a single click.
- Requires no Root access.
- Encryption of browsing traffic.
- Offers incredible server speeds and reliability.
SuperVPN comes with 20 days trail period. After that session will start disconnecting after every 60 minutes after which you have to reconnect.
- Users complain that after years of successful service, the app has started to malfunction as users cannot connect to VPN and get stuck at “Acquiring VPN Status”.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.7.0 (100)
- File size:
- 12.5 MB
- December 11, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- Screen DPI:
- arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64