More about Solitaire
Solitaire, as the name of the app, suggests is the latest in line of the classic card games for Android users. There are no new things as it is a simple and classic Solitaire but now available on Android phones.
One special feature in this Solitaire version is that it has one extra card called Klondike Solitaire along with the option to store one’s achievements and stats from their games. Putting it simply, the Solitaire is the additive and simple game which is what makes it so popular amongst its hundreds of millions of players. Even if you do not win a game, you will still be playing it for hours. For more information visit developer’s website.
Key Features of Solitaire:-
Some of the key features for this version of Solitaire are as follows.
- If one draws 1 card, then it is an easy game and if one draws 3 cards, it is a hard one. The game also comes with 14 different kinds of backgrounds as well as 31 different card backgrounds.
- The game can be played either in landscape or the portrait mode. As for the interface of the game, it is quite easy to understand making it an addictive play.
- The controls of the game are simple; one needs to only tap the screen once for placing, dragging, or dropping a card.
- The game also offers smart hints to let the player know of any useful moves as well as the ability to have an unlimited number of Undo moves.
- One can either play random challenge games or play the winning games with the option to either play the left hand or right hand.
- Last but not least is the ability to play the game offline at any time. Also try Tekken Card Tournament if you love playing card games.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 126.96.36.19929 (3729)
- File size:
- 90 MB
- September 16, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)