Poweramp Music Player
powerful music player for Android to listen your favorite songs and artists.
More about Poweramp Music Player
Poweramp is one of the best music players for Android Smartphones. It offers a lot of features, skins/themes, support for multiple audio formats. The best thing about this player is its equalizer due to which it gets the top marks in this category. Just install the app and scan your folders, it will automatically detect all the music on your phone.
Music Players Interface and Navigation
Poweramp is very easy to use and navigate. It picks up and plays almost all sound formats that you can find out there. Getting to know the navigations can be a tough job for new users. While scanning for music you can select custom folders. This way the app will only pick music from selected areas.
Its latest Poweramp v3 update enhanced its Audio engine, UI, and navigation. The update includes the following features.
- Added hints for navigation help.
- 10 band equalizer with bass and treble adjustment.
- Stereo-X support with full control over gain, delay, and frequency.
- Automatically downloads any missing album covers.
- Lots of customization options.
- Tag editor.
- Lock screen player.
- Headset support.
You get a equalizer, stand-alone tremble, and bass controls plus Stereo X and an R/L balance knob. You get a bunch of equalizer presets plus the ability to save and load your own. Poweramp also supports the FLAC audio format. This format offers lossless audio playback. That’s why it can be easily integrated with your DJ system at a party making the evening more fun.
Users can change the audio fade and crossfade settings for their headsets. Poweramp can be a great music companion on your journeys. While selecting a playlist it allows you the song that will be played at the end of your music session. If you want to know more about Poweramp Music Player, then you may visit MaxP support for more information. Some music players like Poweramp are YouTube Music, Spotify Music, Apple Music, TuneIn Radio, TTPod, Shazam, Deezer.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- build-892-arm32-play (892002)
- File size:
- 8 MB
- December 7, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Poweramp Music Player:
What's new in this version of Poweramp Music Player?
- Poweramp now uses the only track in folder for CUE, if track resolution otherwise failed
- Play Next action is always enabled
- new Play Next: Start Queue option
- File Access Legacy Mode is also enabled for Android 11
- bug fixes and stability improvements
- translations updates