More about Nebulous
Nebulous is the game app on Android that has to be played online. The user will play as a little floating ball in the space as they try to absorb the other floating balls which are smaller than the user. The real challenge of the game is that the game is being played online so there will be many other players in this space as well. If the ball of the other player is bigger than one player, they can absorb them too.
The gameplay of the Nebulous is quite simple as the player only needs to keep their fingers pressed on the screen for freely moving on the sides. While doing the side movements, player needs to dodge other competing players as well especially the ones that are bigger than the player. Also, do try to absorb the other players which are smaller than you. If a player gets absorbed, they will have to start all over again.
- Touch control pad for moments
- The ‘Split button’ allows for a player to launch a part of their mass in the direction they are moving
- The ‘Eject button’ for ejecting some of the player’s mass in their current direction. (this button is to be used for moving black holes)
Players need to be really careful about the Black Holes in Nebulous because if a player falls into one, they will be split into small holes. This is normally a bad thing for a player but in case they are being chased by another player, it will benefit them.
- Use eject button to move into a black hole.
- After some time the split mass will recombine.
- If large players chase you, seek the refuge inside the black holes.
- Black holes can either break or shrink the player’s blobs.
- Splitting up while being chased allows for a little speed boost.
Some of the other features of the Nebulous are as follows.
- Find various groups, play with your friends or join a certain clan.
- 500+ skins and multiple ways to unclosing them all.
- The Super Competitive Mode allows for a chance to win the Plasma Rewards.
- Online Multiplayer mode for adding up to 27 different players.
- Offline mode for Single player.
- The Battle Royale mode for 2 players to compete.
- Mayhem Mode.
- Clan system for clan wars.
- Grid and Space themes.
- Online Leaderboard.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 126.96.36.199 (495)
- File size:
- 31.9 MB
- November 18, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Older Versions of Nebulous:Other versions of this app are not available!
What's new in this version of Nebulous?
- Community Pets! Added community pets which work just like community skins
- Community Skin Search by ID or sort by popularity or newest
- View Community skin uploader profile (long-press)
- Save and load up to 5 skin configurations (long-press buttons in game menu)
- New Skins, Halos, and Hat!
- 10 more custom skins slots
- Restore Soccer and CTF to original version
- UI Improvements
- Search arena history by server
- Bug fixes and performance improvements