Suit up your character with a coolest collections of jetpacks and test out your skills while playing as the legendary hero.
More about Jetpack Joyride
Come explore the world of bullet powered Jetpack Joyride which is riddled with mechanical dragons and the birds that actually poop money. Suit up your character with a coolest collections of jetpacks to test out your skills while playing as the legendary hero; Barry Steakfries.
Coming from the same developers Team as Fruit Ninja. Half Brick studios introduced this game back in 2011 as a side-scrolling game. This game has over 10 million downloads and over half a million reviews. In Jetpack Joyride, players attempt to escape from a laboratory after stealing a specialized jetpack that propels itself by shooting bullets. The stealing bit is part of the initial story and the game begins with a player already equipped with a jetpack.
Few of the features of Jetpack Joyride are as follows.
- A chance to fly wearing some of the coolest jetpacks ever introduced in gaming history.
- Play the daring missions, complete them to increase your ranks.
- Now a wide range of outfits to customize your character.
- Dodge through obstacles such as lasers, guided missiles as well as the zappers.
- Fly through while collecting coins.
- Equip the character with a wide range of hi-tech gadgets and other such power ups.
- The game will test your reflexes with its one-touch controls.
As an endless runner game, there are numerous things that will keep you engaged while you try to progress through the lab. The basic mechanic is that by pressing on the screen, the jetpack’s thruster will engage. When the throttle is turned off, gravity kicks in to pull Barry back to the lab’s floor.
There is no control over the x-axis, our joyrider just goes faster and faster until it’s game over. Miss some coins and want to go back? Too bad. The trick becomes knowing how to hop over some obstacles and when to hover in the middle of the screen by tapping the throttle button. There are only two basic obstacles: electric fences that form a line and red lasers that will appear to take up the entire screen. But will actually only cover the portion of the field indicated by a thinner, warning beam. You will also need to dodge the missiles which shoot across to take out the jetpack thief. An alarm will be sounded and the missile trajectory indicator will highlight screen making it easier to dodge the missiles.
At first, all of this is easy to avoid. The coins scattered throughout the map are equally simple to gather. But, as you progress, it gets considerably more difficult as the game’s speed increases. You also get some amazing powerups along the way, such as an armored stomper which will only get destroyed by incoming missiles.
This game was posted on November 20, 2016 and is available since then on AndroidAPKsFree. Some apps like Jetpack Joyride are Fruit Ninja, Temple Run, Minecraft: Pocket Edition Demo, Angry Birds Action!, Angry Birds and Spider-man Unlimited.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.23.1 (52841504)
- File size:
- 106.4 MB
- January 24, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Older Versions of Jetpack Joyride:
What's new in this version of Jetpack Joyride?
- Collect the ‘Red Envelopes’ to unlock new & exclusive Chinese New Year prizes!
- Blast your way through the lab with our new FLAMETHROWER JETPACK
- Ride the new Ox vehicle upgrade for the Lil Stomper
- Celebrate the Year of the Rat with the exclusive RAT COSTUME