More about Growtopia
Growtopia welcomes the android users to one of the world’s most creative sandboxes. The game introduces a 2D platform where any user can be a hero. It introduces a pixel world multi universe with astonishing opportunities at hand to do following tasks.
Now with Growtopia team up with your friends using social media like Facebook to build mind bending unique masterpieces and that’s not all, you can also fill them up with anything of your choice. The game is a no limit on fun type and no rules to follow. Growtopia only a 2D world here you can build anything you like with anyone you like.
Growtopia introduces following features.
- Build literally anything ranging from castles to dungeons and skyscrapers to puzzles. That’s not all; you now also recreate scenes from your favorite movies.
- Be a part of a diverse community; Growtopia introduces you to a diverse communities that hosts millions of players from across the planet.
- Have fun playing mini-games; now enjoy the various mini games like parkour, races and PVP battles.
- Exploring feature; game features countless worlds for you to explore and have fun there.
- Unique items; now create unique and rare items for yourself.
- Cross platform plying option; now play anywhere. Just share your progress on the game across any of your mobile devices from a single desktop client.
- Exciting updates; game offers monthly updates filled with exciting new events to play and items to collect.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.30.2 (220)
- File size:
- 99.4 MB
- March 31, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Older Versions of Growtopia:
What's new in this version of Growtopia?
- St. Patrick's Day! Get ready for all the green you can handle! (Coming Soon)
- Updated new Inventory! Meet Item categories!
- New Store! Get ready to navigate faster and see lots more useful details! (Coming Soon)
- Spring Clash is BACK, and with it, a legendary item! (Coming soon)
- And, of course, the March IOTM and Subscriber Item!
- Oh, and bug fixes. Gotta fix ‘em all!