More about Action Launcher - Oreo + Pixel on your phone
Action Launcher is one of the elegant launchers available on App Store. It lets the user equip their phone with tools that make their desktop look fairly elegant.
Among many of its features, the Action Launcher offers ‘Covers’ feature. It lets the user substitute the desktop folder with some special shortcuts. From these ‘Covers’, user can access the app quickly by simply tapping on the icon or open the folder by sliding over the Cover. The good thing about creating “Covers” is that user will only see an icon on their desktop instead of seeing a folder.
One more interesting feature of the Action Launcher is its Shutter option. This allows users to create widgets. These widgets can be created for a user’s favorite apps simply by sliding over them with finger. With “Quick Theme” feature automatically organize all icons on desktop with matching theme color.
Key Features of Action Launcher
- Swipe up the dock for revealing the all-new mode called “All Apps” as well as folder styles.
- With the customizable dock search box, control the color as well as customize the search box and all of its icons.
- With Quick Edit features, receive alternative icon suggestions. These are presented without a need to dig through different kinds of icon packs.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 50.7 (50070001)
- File size:
- 17.6 MB
- August 30, 2023
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Action Launcher:
What's new in this version of Action Launcher?
- Android compatibility update (with a few misc. bug fixes sprinkled in for good measure).