View, create and decompress most of the archives.
More about ZArchiver
Zarchiver lets you compress and archive, as well as view and decompresses files and folders on your Android device. This app is very useful if you want to extract anything in your Android mobile like files, zip, etc. It also acts as a file manager for your files on your phone and external memory. One of the fastest zipping and unzipping apps on the android platform. Zarchiver saves you from moving your folders over to your computer to zip them up. The app requires permission to access device memory and SD card. Zarchiver supports ZIP and 7z formats, but it uses TAR instead of the RAR when performing the tasks. You will be able to view contents of RAR archives and decompress them. But you won’t be able to create RAR archives. Other than that this app has almost everything covered. Zarchiver lets you protect your archives with a password, adding security. The layout is customizable you can change the background, font size, and icon theme.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz).
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only).
- Partial archive decompression.
- Open compressed files.
- Open an archive file from mail applications.
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip, and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
Operating System: Android
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 0.9.1 (9122)
- File size:
- 3.6 MB
- October 25, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Older Versions of ZArchiver:
What's new in this version of ZArchiver?
- Android 7 support.
- LZIP support.
- Other fixes and improves.
- ROOT operations.
- 7zip updated to latest version.
- System folders icon overlay.
- Option for keep screen on.
- Bug fix.