More about Windfinder - weather & wind forecast
Wind Finder is an app that gives you quick access to all the weather information. You need to practice sports such as surf, kite surf, windsurf, paragliding or sailing. Detailed wind forecasts and weather forecasts that let you always find the spot with the best wind, waves, and weather conditions for your sport. So, you can get the wind, rain and wave forecast with surprising precision.
One of the most interesting features of Wind finder is that it lets you save your favorite locations. Wind finder is a really useful app for anyone that practices wind or sea sports because it offers you vital information that’s updated in real-time.
- Detailed wind forecasts and weather forecasts for over 40,000 spots.
- Displays current wind measurements and weather measurements in real-time from over 20,000 weather stations.
- Measurements listed in knots, Beaufort, km/h, m/s, and mph.
- Tide forecasts for high and low tides for over 8,000 locations around the world.
- Optimized display of forecasts and measurements for optimal readability on the go from any mobile device.
- Configure favorites – save nearby locations and monitor travel weather for your vacation destinations.
- Optimized data transfer – which enables a quicker load speed and is ideal for data usage restrictions.
- Parameters displayed: Wind strength & direction, gusts, air temperature and “feels like” temperature, clouds, precipitation, air pressure, relative humidity, wave height, wave period, and wave direction.
- Topographic maps and satellite imaging provide a quick overview of weather conditions and serve as a navigational aid (weather routing).
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.24.2 (241)
- File size:
- 15.1 MB
- April 26, 2022
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Windfinder:
What's new in this version of Windfinder?
- New and improved map menu
- Webcams on forecast map