control your Wi-Fi network to increase your internet speed.
More about Wifikill Pro
Wifikill Pro will help you manage your Wifi connection from your phone. This includes monitoring users and data going through your Wifi router. You can disable (shutdown) the internet connection of other devices connected to the same wifi network.
Handling bandwidth is also very easy and users can allot internet shares to people connected to your Wifi network. Wifikill Pro is available for Android phones only and it requires root access such as (netcut – selfishnet). This app is perfect for people who have crowded wifi connections and want to get some work done. Just switch on the app and let the magic happen. Easily disconnect unnecessary users to speed up the internet to your own device.
How it works
Wifikill Pro has a clean and easy to use interface. New users can easily manage and get around the app after a few moments. You can discreetly disconnect anyone. Let’s say if you connect to a public network and you switch on the Wifi Kill Pro app. It will make other devices in the same network think that your device is a router. This way other devices will be conned into connecting with your device. This will make it easier for you to manage and disconnect other devices and allocate the internet all to yourself.
- See the list of connected devices on the wifi network that you are using.
- WifiKill can show the data transfer rate (download, upload) of grabbed devices.
- You can monitor the network activity of any device using wifi.
- Display names of the devices connect to the network.
- Easily disconnect any device which is connects the same wifi network as yours.
- It works perfectly on tablets too.
The app is available in english. Some apps like Wifikill Pro are Superuser, SuperSU and Google Play Services. If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website. The download is hassle free as our speed is fast.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.1 (6)
- File size:
- 9.6 MB
- October 7, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)