Order a fast and reliable ride within minutes.
More about Uber
Uber is one of the most renowned ride-sharing apps that lets you quickly hire a taxi. Despite it being day or night you can order a fast and reliable ride within minutes from an easily usable app.
It relieves you from waiting for a ride at either a taxi stand or a bus stand. Just open your Uber app and tap to easily ask for a ride. The whole ride ordering process is easy and the payment is much easier with a credit or cash system.
Whether you are requesting a ride to the airport or preparing to go on a cross-town trip, Uber will provide its services to you nonstop and without any hassle. Uber provides its easy-to-use and reliable services in now more than 650+ cities across the globe. To view the city in which it operates you can visit Uber Cities.
The UBER app is not only limited to car rides, but users can also hire from a chopper to a humble motorbike depending on your area and the services offered in that area.
How to use the app:
First, you will need to download the app. Then, use your phone’s GPS to tell Uber your current location. The map is integrated into the UBER app and can locate you automatically.
Requesting an Uber is as easy as breathing. Simply follow these steps and you can book your first ride without any hick.
- Run the app and tell your desired destination
- With the app’s GPS feature like Android Auto, the driver is aware of your location and will pick you up from your current destination
- The app also allows you to view the info like driver’s photo, vehicle description, and the estimated time of their arrival at your current location
- You can pay for your Uber with either a credit card or cash in selected cities with services like PayPal, Android Pay, and many more.
- After reaching your destination, you can not only rate your driver but also provide us with feedback for improving our Uber services for a better traveling experience.
- UBER also offers promotions in the form of voucher codes that range from 25% off to 50% on the total fare.
A receipt will be provided to you via email. If you want to get from point A to point B quickly, go for our UberX option. On a budget and can’t seem to pay for the full fare? Do not worry, simply choose the Uber POOL option which lets you travel with other Uber riders headed to your destination and enjoy lower fares.
UBER 2023 Update
Users get a simplified home screen experience for easy ride booking and Uber Eats deliveries with fewer taps. You also get a “Services” tab as a one-stop shop to find all of the rides and delivery offerings available in your city – from a nearby e-scooter to dinner, flowers, cocktails, and more.
And with the new “Activity Hub,” you can keep track of past and upcoming rides and Eats orders all in one place. Finding your daily places is also very easy. Once you tap “Where to?” on the home screen, your “Saved Places” will appear.
This way you will get a list of personalized destinations and ride types based on your preferences, past trips, and most likely destinations. We’ll also share personalized recommendations for ways to plan and save in your city, based on how you use Uber.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 4.490.10004 (160068)
- File size:
- 145.3 MB
- September 6, 2023
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 8.0 (Oreo, API 26)
- Screen DPI:
- arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a
Older Versions of Uber:
What's new in this version of Uber?
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to improve the Uber app. Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.