More about Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app
Datally is a new app on Google play store allows user to save Mobile Data. With this mobile data manger app, user can monitor, gain control and save their mobile data. With the app’s tracking and controlling feature, user can now save more data and get the most of their phone’s capabilities.
The control feature of the Datally allows you to have following advantages.
- With its Data Saver option, you can now save up to 30 percent of their mobile data by controlling it on app by app usage.
- Data Saver Bubble offers front and center control. This feature allows user to monitor the real time data usage by any particular app. If you don’t want any app to use mobile data simply close it from its controls.
Monitor the data usage:
Now with Datally, keep track of which app is using more mobile data. It offers two following features.
- With its Data consumption Metrics, you can learn about their overall data used which also includes
- Usage history.
- Trends over time.
- Per app data used.
- Datally also offers Personalized Recommendation feature which allows the user to have following advantage in managing their mobile data.
- Watching usage highlights.
- Rating Wi-Fi networks.
- Reminder for turning on one’s Data Saver.
Saving mobile data is easier:
- Datally offers users to find more data from the nearby Wi-Fi connections to watch videos, browse and even downloading.
Datally offers the Wi-Fi finder that is used to locate the nearby Wi-Fi networks and also tells details like the distance from one’s location. It also offers the review of the specific Wi-Fi network from other Datally users. Once connected, user can also rate the Wi-Fi networks.
- This is only a mobile data saving app. Google should also add a feature to save Wi-Fi data along with management, tracking of the Wi-Fi data.
- Feature of restricting the mobile as to foreground apps does no longer work.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.8 (4307)
- File size:
- 5 MB
- June 20, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Older Versions of Datally (Triangle):
What's new in this version of Datally (Triangle)?
- Improved onboarding experience
- New ways to rate Wi-Fi