sample device policy controller for use with Android.
More about Test DPC
Test DPC is a sample device policy controller for use with Android for Work. It gives developers the ability to see how their app will behave in a managed context such as device owner or within a managed profile. Please note that this app is for development purposes only. It is NOT intended for production usages.
This app allows app developers to monitor various behaviors of their developed apps in the managed context. The managed contexts includes the likes of
- Device ownership
- Managed profile
Some other management features that user can carry on with Test DPC are as follows.
- Setting up a work profile
- Enabling working apps
- Setting restrictions for certain applications
- Managing security policies
Test DPC also acts as an implantation ref4eence in relation to other DPCs. You can check out the source code for Test DPC at github.
- After uninstalling the software, the Test DPC appears to remain within App manger which results in unnecessary battery drainage.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 5.0.4 (5004)
- File size:
- 4.7 MB
- March 30, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)