More about Tekken Arena
Tekken Arena is a multiplayer role-playing game with elements of fighting. It is a step-by-step format battle game that involves famous Tekken characters. It is a fighting strategy game in the world of Tekken. Choose any fighters and train with them.
The story of Tekken Arena revolves around the storyline of the international conglomerate, G-Corporation. Which is holding MMA competitions across the globe in order to recruit the greatest fighters in the world.
Players have to prepare their characters for the big and upcoming tournament. Perform the given tasks, participate in championships and gain popularity to become an excellent fighter.
Some unplayable characters like Doctor Bosconovitch and Feng Wei also appear in the game. But you can’t compete against them as they are only there to support the story of Tekken arena.
Tekken Arena Gameplay
Players have to focus on all the aspects while training their characters for big games. Unlike other Tekken games that involve straight-up brawls, Tekken Arena focuses more on building your fighter rather than fighting alone. Moreover, characters can customize their stats in one of two categories.
Play the following fights in Tekken arena:
- Kung Fu.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Discipline Proficiency can be affected by level-ups (3 points to be allocated per level), equipping various gloves and by successfully recruiting apprentices by winning Street Fights.
- Stamina (affects HP)
- Striking (affects Boxing, Karate, and Kung Fu)
- Grappling (affects Jiu-Jitsu and Wrestling)
Power is augmented in Training, where players spend money to increase stats over time and to increase the stat limits.
Two modes are available in Tekken arena:
- Uses Energy and Battle Points (BP) in the event of Boss Fights. Winning Results in money, EXP, and items.
- Street Fight uses Battle Points (BP) to challenge other players in showdowns for EXP and money, plus chances to recruit as an apprentice if the player wins.
- Championship uses BP to enter tournaments, either all-around or discipline-specific (with various requirements) to obtain powerful gloves and promotions.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.0.18 (159627)
- File size:
- 33.5 MB
- October 16, 2023
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 2.2 (Froyo, API 8)