More about SmartThings
Samsung SmartThings app lets you connect with and handle all your Samsung devices in your home and office. This app allows you to control the SmartThings Hub.
You can Set up your SmartThings Hub and install the SmartThings app on your mobile device to control your smart home devices
The SmartThings Hub is an essential component of the entire setup. From there, SmartThings only gets more expensive, depending on how many sensors, plugs, and other smart devices you need.
Samsung SmartThings APK
Samsung has a complete list of brands that support SmartThings. The SmartThings app is Samsung’s central app for controlling all smart home devices installed in your home.
SmartThings isn’t limited to Samsung device users since anyone with an Android device or an iOS device can install it. And regardless of your smart device brand, you can add it to the app and control everything in your home with it.
When you’ve set up your SmartThings hub, you can install the app and start controlling your smart home devices.
Once you launch SmartThings, you can add a new device by tapping the + symbol at the upper right. You’ll see the following categories:
- Devices: Add Samsung or third-party smart devices.
- Rooms: Configure rooms in the app to organize your devices.
- Voice assistant: Connect your app to Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Bixby voice assistant.
- Scene: Set up multiple automated actions with your smart devices whenever you select a scene.
- Automation: Connect smart home devices by trigging actions on one device whenever triggers occur on another device.
- SmartApp: Install pre-configured Smart Home automation offered by Samsung.
- Member: Add new members by Samsung account, email, or QR code so others in your home can also control your smart devices.
A newly added device can be seen on SmartThings home screen same way you see on Google Home. When you tap each device, you see all of how you can control or get information from that device.
These controls depend on the type and brand of the device. If you want to be sure you can use the app to control a new smart home device, make sure the packaging reads “Works with SmartThings.
To download the app click the button above. Install the APK files once the download finishes and your app will be ready to use with your devices.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 126.96.36.199 (179021010)
- File size:
- 92 MB
- September 21, 2022
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 8.0 (Oreo, API 26)
- Screen DPI:
- arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a
Older Versions of SmartThings:Other versions of this app are not available!
What's new in this version of SmartThings?
- You can change the order of locations in “Manage locations”, accept invitations by scanning a QR code more easily than before, and view the information of invitations that you did not accept.