Checkout the famous chat robot which is the choice of many android users.
More about SimSimi
SimSimi is one of the world’s most renowned chatbots with it’s over 10 million downloads. The app was first released back in 2003 and since then it has evolved with help of millions of user conversations.
How SimSimi talks exactly like a human being:
It follows the following basic principles to engage in human conversation.
- Learn new words from sets of asked Q&A from users
- Answer in responses to the question asked.
- A huge ask & Answer set collected from millions of users.
All these above points allow SimSimi to talk in human like conversation.
It is complied with Google Play Policy, the AI engine and the creators of SimSimi both strive together to prevent the following things from happening which can violate policies.
- Privacy breaches
- Intellectual property infringement
- Spam content
- If the bot threats anyone then it is only complying with the conversation principles.
- Any threat from the bot is not real.
- Reveals personal information.
- In these cases, bot only follows the principles set by app.
SimSimi conversational bot tends to learn from hundreds of millions of communications from humans across the planet. Some of the conversations can be inappropriate in nature and hence not suitable for certain age groups.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 8.2.5 (595)
- File size:
- 104.6 MB
- August 12, 2022
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Screen DPI:
- arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
Older Versions of SimSimi:
What's new in this version of SimSimi?
- UX improvement
- Add button for cancel subscription