More about Screenshot
Easy Screenshot gives you the easiest way to capture your screen into images, it is the best snapshot tool. Actually the most useful part of the application is that it lets you choose where to save your screenshots, and then gives you the ability to preview a screenshot before saving it to the memory of your device. you can also choose to activate an option that allows you to take a screen capture by just tapping the screen.
- You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time (on most Samsung phones).
- You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
- Drawing on the screenshot.
- Cropping any part of the screenshot.
- Save screenshots in a specific folder.
- Imputing custom text on the screenshot.
- Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
- Making mosaics on the screenshot.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.1.19 (115)
- File size:
- 4.8 MB
- February 3, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Older Versions of Screenshot:
What's new in this version of Screenshot?
- bug fix