More about Samsung Keyboard
The Samsung Keyboard app lets the user to have multiple input methods. It also has other convenient features to make typing easier. Samsung Keyboard offers over 80 different languages.
The Predictive Text feature lets user learn as to how to type by giving out recommendations while typing words and the phrases. Auto Spell Check will automatically locate typo errors and offer suggestions. You can also make shortcuts of the words as well as phrases that you frequently use.
Multiple Input Methods
You can now select a certain text or an image and save it to the clipboard for pasting. With Keyboard Swipe Controls move the cursor on screen by performing gestures over the keyboard screen. Write via Voice Input as well as Handwriting Recognition. Split keyboard, Floating keyboard and One handed keyboard are also available.
Following are some of the features of Samsung Keyboard.
- Express yourself while writing through the use of 3000+ Emoji.
- Make a Backup/Restore of the keyboard settings over the Samsung Cloud.
- Optimized layouts like Car Mode, Samsung Dex and Keyboard Cover are available to use.
- Input Language can be easily switched by the swipe of the space-bar to either left or the right direction.
This app comes pre-installed in samsung devices. it is an enhanced keyboard app for Galaxy series smartphones. This app can also be installed in other Android phones with Marshmallow or later. Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install by tapping on the file name. If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. Some apps like Samsung Keyboard are GO Keyboard Pro, Kika Keyboard, Xperia™ Keyboard, SwiftKey Keyboard and Emoji keyboard.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 220.127.116.11 (334312030)
- File size:
- 47.2 MB
- May 3, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 8.0 (Oreo, API 26)