More about Root Essentials
Root Essentials is a toolbox for the rooted phones. It allows the user to customize the feature of their Android phones that normally are not changeable.
All of the features offered by Root Essentials can be divided into 3 categories. The first is Tool with which you can calibrate the battery usage. Also, customization of the gestures like fingerprint readers, flash of the phone. And, simply viewing the information about all phone.
With Storage feature of Root Essentials, choose where you wish to install the default apps. Also you can delete the app from system. Last is the Interface which offers the user with numerous other features to change a wide range of things such as the default pack for Emoji and the DPIs of the smartphone’s screen. To know more about it you can visit google sites.
As for other common features of the Root Essentials, they are as follows.
- Offers to enable the Adoptable Storage on any smartphone with Android OS Marshmallow or later
- Setting up the install locations where the app will get installed by default.
- Getting the control of apps for viewing their details as well as how to uninstall the default apps.
- Calibrating one’s phone battery if it empties up quickly. You can use DU battery Saver if you want to save battery as well.
- Easy editing the build.prop file
- Viewing maximum information about one’s device.
- Editing the DPI of the phone.
- Changing the Emoji pack on the phone which is on Android Lollipop and higher.
- Selecting a font for installing on the phone. Root Essentials offers 700 different fonts to choose from.
- Enabling the Freedom Widow Mode for any device that runs on Android Nougat and higher.
- Changing the system language for the phone.
- Checking if the device offers root access or not.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.4.9 (201710270)
- File size:
- 8.8 MB
- January 30, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 3.0 (Honeycomb, API 11)