More about Ristar
Ristar is the Android game that was originally launched as the 2D platform game in the age of Sega Game Gera and Sega Mega Drive. Players will be taking the shape of a humanoid star which will then take them to the space adventure across 6 different planets. The objective of the game has never changed as it is to end the tyranny of the Kaiser Greedy.
The gameplay controls will be the same as the classic platforms. Players will be using the virtual controllers on their left for moving the Star character from one place to another on their smartphone’s screen. A button located on the right of the screen will allow the user to jump. Use the giant hands of Ristar for picking up objects as well as hitting enemies. Cling onto surfaces as the Ristar climbs. This is the special skill added in the game to add allow the player to get anywhere they need to go no matter how high and defeat the villains that cross the path of the Star.
Some of the key features of the Ristar app are as follows.
- Players will be sent across 6 planets located across the corners of the galaxy.
- Using the stretchable arms of Ristar for smashing, grabbing and grappling the minions of Kaiser Greedy.
- Using the enemies to pivot the Ristar for moving up the levels.
- Killing multiple enemies with the attack skill “Shooting Star”.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 4.1.1 (2019122029)
- File size:
- 57.3 MB
- January 10, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)