More about RazerGo
RazerGo app is actually a chatting app for the Pokémon Go users. The app allows the Pokémon Go users to be in contact with other Go players that are near them and do it all without leaving the game itself. The app’s chatting interface can be accessed on top of the Pokémon GO game itself. It can be both opened and closed easily and the game still runs without a hitch.
- Allows for a location based chat. When other Go players are near you, you and they will see each other in the chat screen.
- Finding and teaming up with players nearby is made easier with RazerGo.
- With Distance Slider feature; let your region even the whole world known about the rarest new Pokémon that you have caught.
- The app allows user to chat with anyone in-between distance of 400 kilometers.
- With team based chat option; coordinate a gym conquest. With the team chat option you can switch from Public to team or back to individual whispers in matter of seconds all the while having easier communications.
- Chat is reliable and stable all the time.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 188.8.131.52 (131)
- File size:
- 5.6 MB
- September 14, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)