Stream your favorite movies or TV shows directly from your android device.
More about Popcorn Time
Popcorn Time lets you play loads of movies and TV shows directly on your Android without downloading the files. The Popcorn Time android app is similar to its Windows version. In which, it takes the .torrent file of a move or a TV show that user wants to see and the steams the content on their screen.
Often watched file gets stored on device so it is recommended to clean up the Temporary File Folder. The interface of the Popcorn Time is intuitive an easy. The first screen of the app allows the user to get access to the recently released content for download. For the selection of the content, simply use the search tool bar near the right corner of the screen.
Popcorn Time users can now easily drag and then drop the subtitles on their player. This means that users will be able to drag & drop the external torrents as well as external subtitle to directly stream it. Another upgrade is for the Power Users which gives them the option to keep download files even after they shut down the app.
This is another great upgrade in the Popcorn time app which lets the user know that they have either watched the video or not with an Eye-Icon appearing right beside it.
While the Advanced Settings do not allow user to share the video file after watching on P2P. The overall general performance of the Popcorn Time has been improved with features like selection of subtitles and new languages.
Some of the features added in the Popcorn Time are a follows.
- Sorting videos by trending and popularity.
- RARBG search for user’s torrent collection
- Addition of the small plug-in system for the formats such as Google Drive, kat, VLC, RARBG.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Popcorn time now offers direct streaming from URL 127.0.01 port while playing video on the html5 video player.
- Removal of the broken filters.
- Removal of the provider links.
- Repairing the Chromecast Scrollbar.
For more details visit developer website.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.6.2 (184)
- File size:
- 43.9 MB
- October 8, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Older Versions of Popcorn Time:
What's new in this version of Popcorn Time?
- Bug fixes and reliability improvements.