Use enhanced YouTube features in this mod of YouTube.
More about OGYouTube
OGYouTube is actually the client app of the YouTube. The app lets you download videos from YouTube straight in your android device. The best feature of the app is that it not only downloads the videos but also provide option to choose the resolution or download the file in MP3 format.
All in all, the OGYouTube works simply like the YouTube but it is an older client of YouTube. It has some additional features than the original YouTube. The download button is placed at the bottom of each video. When the user presses this button, it lets them choose the desired format and the quality of the video they want to download on their device.
With OGYouTube, users can still play the video in the background while it downloads. Still it is to be noted here that do not log in to YouTube with the official account. If a user logs in to YouTube, they will no longer be able to download the videos. OGYouTube is unarguably one of the best YouTube video downloaders available on YouTube right now. The interface of the app is simple and even a novice can use it with ease.
Downloading Videos with OGYouTube
After installing the OGYouTube, then follow the steps to download a video.
- Run the OGYouTube app.
- The Main screen of the app has a search button located on the top left corner. Input the name or title of the video you like to download in this search bar and click the search icon.
- After finding the video, click on it to start streaming. Right below the streaming video, user can clearly see the “Download” button. Clicking on it will present the user with Download Options as well as various qualities to download. The range of video quality is from 144p to 1080p.
- After selection of the video quality, you needs to select the sound quality as well and afterward click on the option “Download”. This will prompt the app to start the video downloading.
- Downloads of the OGYouTube app can be managed easily as well by simply taping on the downloading process that can be accessed in the ‘Notification Panel’. This will transfer the user to the ‘OGYouTube Downloads’. One other way to access the ‘OGYouTube Downloads’ is to go to the app drawer and select the app named ‘Downloads’ which ash the OGYouTube icon on it.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 12.43.52 (1243523400)
- File size:
- 42.9 MB
- October 10, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Older Versions of OGYouTube:
What's new in this version of OGYouTube?
- Android Marshmallow is now supported
- Fix download issues with some videos
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Easily rewind or skip forwards 10 seconds by double-tapping on the left and right sides of the video player.
- Other Fixes
Please Login to comment