More about MX Player
The best way to enjoy your movies. MX Player’s features include Hardware acceleration, Multi-core Decoding, Subtitle gestures etc. This app also supports a lot of subtitles formats. Interesting feature of MX Player is gesture control and you can do almost everything with that. You can also load subtitles and edit them.
The most important feature of MX player is that its performance is better than VLC Media Player or other available android multimedia players. If you have not tried it yet, give it a go. MX Player is popular video player application that is compatible to every format of video for android devices. Actually this app uses the phenomena of multi-nucleus De-codification which allows it to offer the high Quality performance to users.
This app uses the gesture control technology which allows users to just swipe up and down the finger at right side of the app to adjust the voice and swipe up and down onto the left side of the screen to adjust the brightness of the video. To move forward or backward you need to swipe right or left. The feature that fascinates more is that you can add subtitles and edit them, change its font and colors adjust the speed and much more. This app supports all kind of video formats like: SRT, SUB, SSA, SMI, MPL, TXT, AAS.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.28.6 (1310001266)
- File size:
- 36.7 MB
- September 10, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean, API 17)
Older Versions of MX Player:
What's new in this version of MX Player?
- View Menu has been redesigned for simplicity
- Now swipe down any video to switch to Picture-in-Picture Mode.
- Content downloaded from the Video section can now be shared locally
- Introducing ‘Made For You Mixes’; listen to music you love!
- AV1 support for live videos saves you up to ~50% data(only for some channels)
- We redesigned the Navigation Drawer to make it more beautiful and functional
- Lots of bug fixes and product improvements