More about Mobisystems OfficeSuite : Free Office + PDF Editor
The OfficeSuite is one of a kind office tool that lets the Android users see, edit their documents. Also, print documents as long as your smartphone is connected to a wireless printer. In addition to all this, users of OfficeSuite can share their documents on any platform.
The OfficeSuite app can sync up with the different Cloud services like the Dropbox, Google Drive, SugarSync as well as the OneDrive. It makes possible for any kind of user to save as well as work on their documents from their phones and their PCs. The app offers the office tool with various choices on its easy to sue interface that can also be used with gesture controls
Main Features of OfficeSuite
- The OfficeSuite app lets its users view, create as well as edit documents in its desktop-type interface. The app offers compatibility with Microsoft formats like the XLS, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPS.
- The app also offers the support for the PDF files such as the PDF camera scanning, exporting to PDF, and the Fillable forms. It also provides additional support for formats such as EML, ZIP, LOG, CSV, RTF, and TXT.
- With the MobiSystems Drive facility, OfficeSuite users are able to spore nearly 5 GB of their document data on the cloud as well as share the links from there. With the all new OfficeSuite Chats, users can now exchange and chat with their colleagues and friends.
- The integrated Spell Check feature of the OfficeSuite offers 40+ languages to make your documents free from any spelling error. With the features of PDF Editing and Security; there is availability for digital signature support as well as ext to PDF and the annotations.
- Lastly, the OfficeSuite is now available in 68 different languages.
- Offers security features like having files with protected passwords.
- 50GB data storage on the MobiSystems Drive.
- Export for PDF to Word, ePUB, or Excel.
- Tracking changes with support of multiple authors.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 10.11.23753 (23753)
- File size:
- 49 MB
- February 3, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean, API 17)
Older Versions of Mobisystems OfficeSuite:
What's new in this version of Mobisystems OfficeSuite?
- Merge/Split Cells in Tables - Merging and splitting cells in tables now supported.
- Switch RTL to LTR - Switch faster between RTL and LTR text directions.
- Stylus Support - Drawing with a stylus in Slides now supported.