More about MalMath: Step by step solver
MalMath is an app that is much more than you think of it as a calculator. Even calling it simply as a calculator is an insult to the app. The app in fact gives the users answers to complex mathematical problems and also shows the users the step by step methods of how to get those results.
The great thing about the MalMath is that it is free to download and use and can even be used when offline. Users will have the ability to solve the different problems like the integrals, derivatives, equations, limits and the applied trigonometry.
The interface of the MalMath is a little bit extra comprehensive which houses a wide range of mathematical operations. If someone who does not have a familiarity with these metical operations, they might experience some trouble.
How to use to the MalMath
In order to use the MalMath for solving a mathematical problem, the user needs to input the problem in the problem space and then hit the button “Solve”. A few seconds later, the answer for the particular problem will appear along with all the detailed explanation of how it can be solved on paper.
The key features of the MalMath are as follow.
- The app provides step by step detailed explanation for every step.
- Steps can be easier to understand with highlighting option and the graph analysis.
- Generate the math related problems in difficulty levels and categories.
- Save and then share the graphs and solutions with others.
The app offers a wide range of languages primarily English.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 6.0.6 (76)
- File size:
- 12.8 MB
- June 12, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Older Versions of MalMath:
What's new in this version of MalMath?
- Fix bug with decimal division
- Fix solve form problem generator