Magisk Manager APK
A super powerful System-less Interface to give you root access.
More about Magisk Manager
Magisk is a systemless rooting system app and the Magisk Manager app, well, manages the Magisks framework and commands to give you easy controls. Using this app you can modify your phone’s system without making any changes to the core code. Easily install mods without installing the exposed framework.
The minimum system requirement for this app to work in Android Lolipop 5.0 or higher. Let’s say you want to install YouTube Vanced Mod using Magisk which helps users to run YouTube without ads. But it only works on a rooted phone. But the Magisk Manager helps you bypass that and enables you to install apps that require root.
The Magisk Manager App
To install the Magisk Manager app just click on the download button to download the APK file. And install it once the download finishes. Now you have full control to manage the root privileges of different apps. Us the modules section from the menu to install different mods for different apps on your phone.
The modules option uses the same concept of the exposed framework with much better efficiency. You can use the Magisk hide option to hide Magisk from any app on your phone. Normally you would need this feature when trying to tackle apps that don’t work on a rooted phone.
For example, Snapchat doesn’t work on a rooted phone. To bypass this problem just head over to the hide section and from the app list displayed there search for Snapchat. Select that app and save the settings, Snapchat won’t be able to detect if your phone is rooted. That’s how simple things get when you use the Magisk Manager app.
So if you are ready to gain complete control over your device download the Magisk Manager app. Learn More if you want to Root your phone with Magisk. Let us know if you liked the app by rating it and commenting below with your opinion.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 23.0 (23000)
- File size:
- 6.6 MB
- May 12, 2021
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Magisk Manager:
What's new in this version of Magisk Manager?
- [App] Update snet extension. This fixes SafetyNet API errors.
- [App] Fix a bug in the stub app that causes APK installation to fail
- [App] Hide annoying errors in logs when hidden as stub
- [App] Fix issues when patching ODIN tar files when the app is hidden
- [General] Remove all pre Android 5.0 support
- [General] Update BusyBox to use proper libc
- [General] Fix C++ undefined behaviors
- [General] Several
- [MagiskPolicy] Remove unnecessary sepolicy rules
- [MagiskHide] Update package and process name validation logic
- [MagiskHide] Some changes that prevents zygote deadlock