More about Keepsafe Photo Vault
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos.
With Keepsafe you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space. The first time you open KeepSafe, you have to set a password to open the app. From then on, whenever you want to use it, you’ll have to enter this password. You can also add an email account for recovery. KeepSafe works a lot like a real safe. You can save all the images or videos you want inside of it. The most popular Photo Vault & album locker app on Android.
- Everything behind a lock Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
- Sync photos or videos across devices – Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your photos, albums and videos across all your devices.
- Phone and tablet support.
- Easy-to-use PIN pad access.
- Safe Send photo sharing – Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
- Photo backup.
- Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos.
- Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform.
- Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe.
- Shared Albums if you want to share private items with someone else.
- Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list.
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
- Album Lock Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums.
- Private Cloud Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe.
- Break-In Alerts Takes photos of intruders and tracks break-in attempts.
- Trash Recovery Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted.
- Fake Pin Creates a decoy Keepsafe with a separate PIN code.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 10.1.5 (3260)
- File size:
- 19.1 MB
- July 31, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop, API 22)
Older Versions of Keepsafe:
What's new in this version of Keepsafe?
- Private Cloud Sync resuming after being paused and re-enabled
- Crash at app open