More about Instagram Lite
Instagram lite is a perfect little app that takes very little space on your phone. Using Instagram Lite users can post photos to feed and stories. With this Liter version, you can do almost everything except uploading videos. Direct messaging has also been cut out to reduce the app size.
In size Instagram Lite is very small compared to Instagram’s main app. It lets you filter and post photos to the feed or Stories, watch Stories and browse the Explore page. Instagram Lite is best suited for people who are often on older phones with less storage space, slower network connections or who can’t afford big data packages. Users might not have to delete photos or other apps to install Instagram’s original app. But with its lite version, all hurdles are removed. You can easily follow all the celebrities, stars and trends with this smaller version of Instagram.
Layout and Interface
The layout of the Instagram lite is almost similar to its original app. With Home, search, post, like and profile buttons at the bottom. Double tapping a post will give like to it. New users get confused by this feature and a single tap will play or open the post. The smaller version also enables you to use fewer internet data, so you can be sure to save from all sides. All you need is to login with your Instagram profile.
You can search Instagram easily when using the lighter version and the app will appear to be smoother for older phones. As the app has been created keeping smaller and predated phones in mind, the apps smaller size does justice to these phones.
Users can enjoy all the perks while putting little stress on their mobile phones. Lite is currently limited to select locations around the world. But you can download Instagram Lite from our secure servers by clicking on the download button.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 126.96.36.199.65 (156824893)
- File size:
- 1.3 MB
- November 4, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Older Versions of Instagram Lite:
What's new in this version of Instagram Lite?
- Post photos you want to keep on your profile grid and edit them with filters.
- Share multiple photos to your story. Bring them to life with text. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
- Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
- Coming soon, you will be able to message friends and share videos as well.