More about Ingress Prime
Download Ingress Prime APK v2.27.2. Ingress transforms the real world into the landscape for a global game of mystery, intrigue, and competition. Our future is at stake. You must choose a side. Install Ingress and transform your world. Ingress Prime is posted in Adventure category and is developed by Niantic, Inc.. The average rating is 1.0 out of 5 stars on our website. However, this app was rated 4.3 out of 5 stars according to different rating platforms. You may also leave your review for Ingress Prime on our website so that our users may have a good idea about the app. If you want to know more about Ingress Prime then you may visit Niantic website for more information. Average rating of 4.3 is calculated by taking account of ratings by 387,931 users. The app was rated 1 stars by 32,332 users and 5 stars by 254,707 users. This app is downloaded minimum 10,000,000 times but the number of downloads might be as high as 50,000,000. Download Ingress Prime if you need a free app from the Adventure category for your device but you will need Android 4.4 version or higher to install this app.
This app was posted on July 12, 2016 and is available since then on AndroidAPKsFree. The current version is 2.27.2. The app is available in english and the total versions you can download are 24. Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install by tapping on the file name. If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. Some apps like Ingress Prime are Temple Run, Terraria, Real Racing 3, FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, Minecraft: Pocket Edition Demo, Pokémon GO, Ingress Prime, Minions Paradise™. If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website. The download is hassle free as our speed is fast and we offer direct links to all the available 24 versions of the Ingress Prime free.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.27.2 (2027002)
- File size:
- 86.4 MB
- July 17, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Older Versions of Ingress Prime:
What's new in this version of Ingress Prime?
- Items: Reduced Transmuter hackability.
- Items: Increased maximum damage for low level XMPs.
- Items: Quantum Capsules will no longer duplicate Very Rare items.
- Items: Increased the probability that an Aegis Shield will be destroyed when struck by a critical hit.
- Bug: Fixed Recursion timestamp issues.
- Bug: Fixed issues related to quitting on-boarding early and faction selection.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with non-Gmail accounts logging in and other email related problems.
- Bug: Resolved several issues related to firing XMPs.
- Bug: Fixed issues related to Fields and Links not being displayed.
- Bug: Resolved miscellaneous issues causing user interface to become non-responsive or cause errors.
- Bug: Fixed various COMM issues such as not opening to any tab from main menu.
- Bug: Fixed the notification not displaying on start.
- Bug: Fixed issues related to selecting a single Resonator for recharging.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with deploying Resonators.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with Resonator slots being unselectable.
- Bug: Resolved an issue preventing Resonators from being clickable at range with or without a key.
- Bug: Resolved an issue preventing long links from being created. Now functions the same way as Scanner [REDACTED].
- Bug: Fixed hack failed message during on-boarding.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where resonators don't disappear fast enough when they've been destroyed by somebody other than the Agent.
- Bug: Fixed Resonators deploying twice during on-boarding.
- Bug: Fixed Agent names not being clickable in Deploy/Recharge screens.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with Glyph hacking not starting right away.
- Performance: Implemented performance improvements across a variety of user actions.
- Performance: Removed unneeded camera transitions when opening the Power Cube menu from the Deploy menu.
- Performance: Made the carousel less sensitive when determining whether to advance to the next element at the end of a swipe.
- Performance: Removed unnecessary assets from app.
- Text: Edited the description for Quantum Capsule and Key Capsules.
- Text: Made edits to various error messages and text strings.
- Audio: Updated Link sound effects.
- User Interface: Made portal key background a darker color rather than white when it loads and various graphical interface changes for usability issues.
- User Interface: Moved avatar down and raised save and cancel buttons up
- User Experience: Added vibration options to Settings menu