More about iflix
iflix is the free version of the popular video streaming service of the same name. This app lets you enjoy a variety of TV shows as well as movies from the productions of Hollywood. You can also watch K-dramas as well as short independent movies. To make the search easier in the app, all of this content has been organized in categories as well as custom playlists.
Like all the other apps, iflix app too lets the users enjoy any content by streaming it. Users can also download the episode of their favorite TV show or a movie. The downloadable feature is the most liked feature of the iflix app but the validity for downloads is for only 30 days.
How to use the iflix app
In order to use the iflix service, you needs to have the User Account for iflix. Along with the user account, a person needs to be the subscriber of the original video streaming service as well. after getting registered on app, the user will be given 30 days free trail. It will allows them to use the iflix services and its quality content before they start paying to use it. The iflix app also features the kids section as well.
Key Features of the iflix app
Some of the key features of the app are as follows.
- Users will be able to watch the content on any device.
- Stream a single content on 2 different devices.
- Download the content and watch it offline but the data is saved for only 30 days.
- Subtitles are available in multiple languages such as English, Thai, Indonesian, Malayan, Vietnamese and Sinhala.
- Keeps you updated on all the LIVE News as well as music and the events occurring on TV.
- Stream your favorite channels live on the app’s feature ‘iflix LIVE’.
- There is a whole section only filled with content for Kids.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.40.1-19424 (303419424)
- File size:
- 25.1 MB
- February 12, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean, API 18)