More about Google Meet
Hangouts Meet is Google’s official app for video chatting. It allows the users to do video conferences with nearly 30 people at the same time. All one needs to do is to organize the event in their calendar app and then invite participants.
One great thing about the Hangouts Meet app is that it is a very convenient app. The application gets integrated with the calendar perfectly. Google Meet app won’t take up the unnecessary space as it will only be used for holding video conferences.
Hangouts Meet is made to help the work-groups for their multiple usage reasons when they are unable to meet up in person. The app is truly a god-send for people to organize their meetings and keep these meetings on schedule. With the latest feature, you can host meeting directly from Gmail. To know more about its usage feel free to visit google support.
Key features of Hangouts Meet
Some key features of this app are as follows.
- The app lets a user host HD video meetings limitlessly.
- All the video meetings held on Hangouts Meet are transit-encrypted along with the app having anti-abuse measures to keep the meeting safe.
- The user only needs to share a link allowing the invited guests to join with a single click from their Google Meet smartphone app or from their desktop browser.
- The app also lets users share their slides and documents by sharing their screens.
- The app has the feature of proving real-time captions that are powered by the Google Speech-to-text app.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2021.05.30.378439525.Release (2220544)
- File size:
- 21 MB
- June 11, 2021
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Google Meet:
What's new in this version of Google Meet?
- Improved support for 250 person meetings
- Real-time captions
- International dial-in numbers for any meeting
- Bug fixes and performance improvements