Game Killer old
More about Game Killer old
Game Killer is designed to help the players of android games modify the coins & gems among its variety of other features. The Game Killer performs this task of modifying the android games by its technique of modifying the game’s memory. Most the of gamers use this app to modify game values.
The application despite being an older version of the current Game Killer app utilizes a system that can still support quite a lot of android games and works with them in full compatibility. In the essence of full disclosure, the app works well with Android Marshmallow and Lollipop.
How to use the Game Killer
Follow these following steps to use this app on any android game the app is compatible with.
- Download and install the Game Killer.
- Open the app on your device.
- Now press the home button or simply minimize the Game Killer. This will not allow for a floating icon to float on the main screen.
- Open the game that the player wishes to hack and start playing it. Collect few coins or few scores or anything that the player wishes to modify.
- Now click on the Game Killer icon located on the top. Enter the number for performing the exact search. Simply enter in the number of scores, items or coins from the keyboard. Now tap on the app’s Search button and then on the Auto Identify in the next window.
- If the next screen presents multiple values, then play the game once more and then search again in the above-stated manner until a single value is shown.
- After the app shows the single value of an item, coin or score, chance the value to the one you see fit.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.4 (7)
- File size:
- 4.2 MB
- May 11, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15)