a lightweight player that can handle many file types.
More about foobar2000
foobar2000 is a music player for Android. It is an advanced audio player for mobile devices. That lets you listen to any song in any of the following formats MP3, MP4, AAC, Opus, Vorbis, FLAC, AIFF, WavPack, WAV, and Musepack.
Features of foobar2000:
It features the simple, most minimalistic interface. You’ll see this kind of program. That most stands out about foobar2000 are how it lets you manage your music. The app lets you filter your music according to different criteria by genre, artist, time, year, instruments, and many other options. Easily customizable user interface layout and advanced tagging capabilities. Full Unicode support. The playlist display and keyboard shortcuts are both very customizable.
Support for ripping audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the converter component. Additional functionality is available via a wide variety of plugins. Also find interesting options. You can change the appearance of the interface, activate automatic playback. When you connect your headphones or even use replay gain. Some apps like foobar2000 are Music Player.
foobar2000 is an excellent music player. Its wide number of features, along with its simple interface, make it an excellent alternative for music lovers. Download foobar2000 if you need a free app from the Music & Audio category for your device but you will need Android 4.0 version or higher to install this app. Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install it by tapping on the file name. If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. If you want to know more about foobar2000, then you may visit the foobar forum for more information.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.2.22 (580)
- File size:
- 5.7 MB
- June 14, 2021
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of foobar2000:
What's new in this version of foobar2000?
- Reworked TuneFUSION sync, can pair by passcode if network discovery fails; no longer runs in background with foobar2000 - initiate sync by opening the TuneFUSION page.
- Improved UPnP browsing performance, last open UPnP folder is now remembered.
- Fixed wrong album being shown after app restart if two albums from different artists have the same title.
- Improved performance on old 32-bit ARM devices.
- Improved first run screens.
- Added support for FLAC content in MP4/M4A container.