More about Flash Player
The Adobe Flash Player is an essential plugin for your web browser. It allows you to view everything from video to games and animation. The app offers a wider range of video formats covered including AMF or TCP. It is internationally available and published in over 30 languages.
Adobe Flash Player includes a range of interesting additions and improvements when compared to previous versions. Latest features support for the H.264 video codec and the HE-AAC audio codec, which together offer a much richer, higher-definition picture along with the crystal-clear sound. Introducing these capabilities in Adobe Flash Player with only slightly reduced performance looks set to trigger another revolution in web video, as HD movies are already an important element on YouTube – and they look and sound great.
How to Install Adobe Flash Player
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OS versions).
- Select Unknown Sources to enable it (tap OK to confirm)
- Download Adobe Flash Player for Android 4.x (For other Android versions, e.g. 3.x and below, see the list of Flash Player versions and scroll down to Flash Player for Android archives).
- When the download completes, open Notifications.
- Tap install_flash_player.apk.
- When prompted, tap Install and once installed tap Done.
The use of this app brings to users a normal navigation experience for their smartphone devices just as if they are using the PC Browser. It is to be noted that for a more enhanced performance, the device needs to be a powerful one otherwise the device itself will end up slowing down.
By downloading this app, users will be able to view the following content.
- Video of any format very different web pages.
- Play the Flash Games from portals like congregate and MiniClip.
For a full comfortable browsing appearance right on your smartphone screen, download and install the Adobe Flash Player now.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 22.214.171.124 (111115081)
- File size:
- 4.5 MB
- September 16, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)