More about Cookpad
Cookpad is an app to share your recipes with a huge community of aficionados. If you love home cooking, discovering new ideas, and sharing your inspirations with others then Cookpad is the place for you. Find and follow fellow home cooks – you’ll never lack inspiration again. And when you try someone else’s recipe you can share your results with a Cook snap or exchange ideas in private or group chat. The world’s largest community of active cooks.
Cookpad app Features:
- Add your recipes and share them with fellow Cookpad users.
- Find and follow other home cooks who share your interests.
- Plan what you are going to cook next with a daily meal planner.
- Build and save your cookbook which you can access from anywhere.
- Bookmark the recipes you want to cook.
- A list of your cooked recipes so you’ll never forget the things you’ve enjoyed.
- Share Cooksnaps of your results with the original author and discuss ideas.
- Keep track of changes you make each time you cook with Cooking logs. On each recipe – see who is cooking your recipe in real-time and follow the cooking conversation from the community and see any changes they make.
- Search recipes by food title or multiple ingredients.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 22.214.171.124-android (30213230)
- File size:
- 8.5 MB
- December 12, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Older Versions of Cookpad:
What's new in this version of Cookpad?
- A new meal planner that helps you plan your next meal
- Create a collection of your favourite recipes so you’ll never forget the things you’ve enjoyed
- Make notes and keep track of your changes and ideas you want to try next
- See who else is cooking your recipe and be inspired by their twists