More about Clumsy Ninja
Clumsy Ninja is is quite similar to having a virtual pet just like the Talking Tom or the Taking ginger. But instead of the user interacting with a talking cat, they will be playing fun games with a Ninja that is really friendly.
This masked hero is going to do lots of actions such as training with different kinds of devices and playing with friends as well as saying hello to the player. Although the Clumsy Ninja is unable to do most of these activities by itself; the player gets to interact with the ninja by making it do these activities. Players can also play Ball with their ninja friend as they throw the ball towards him.
The Clumsy Ninja also offers the personalization of the appearance of your Ninja friend. Equip it with different kinds of hoods and belts. They can then be used for unlocking different objects such as the trampolines or the punching bags.
Features of Clumsy Ninja
- Train the ninja for learning new tricks as well as special Ninja Moves. Impress ninja’s sensei and then earn newer Ninja belts as you find for Kira. Have fun playing with over 70 different yet unique items such as ball guns, chicken, squirrel and trampolines.
- The universe of Clumsy Ninja will take your Ninja to the newer locations where you will play new games as well as meet with new characters while completing quests and get to unlock new items.
- Game offers players to customize their Clumsy Ninja which mostly includes changing its suits, headbands, and belts. Players also get the option to capture pictures of the ninja while it does crazy stunts.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.31.0 (13100072)
- File size:
- 18.3 MB
- February 11, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread, API 10)
Older Versions of Clumsy Ninja:
What's new in this version of Clumsy Ninja?
- Support for offline play only
- Player profiles no longer stored online (local saves only)
- Ads removed (including ‘watch to earn’)