Compete with your favorite clans character against enemy clans character!
More about Clash Royale
Clash Royale is a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales. The game initially offers a trial and training mode for 7 games with users. Also, You can get a good domination of the game 3 to 4 times without needing any 7 matches already.
At the opening of Clash Royale, a new Interface follows the classical music of Supercell. In the meantime, you need an internet connection for the game.
There are a lot of characters we know from Clash of Clans. Each player has his own card set. Basically, it’s a tower defense game. Where the primary objective is to defend the main tower that belongs to you.
Of course, you don’t have to do that and you have to organize your competitors’ kicks in strategic attacks similar to Mighty party. There are 3’er towers on both sides. Whoever walks most from these towers is winning the game.
You do not know what cards are handed out differently in the vote. Only the lower-left corner shows you the next card. So you can determine your short-term strategy during the attack.
Beginners Gameplay and Building your base
After the trial mode, You can open a “clan” and you will have to be a little patient if you want to create a new “clan” and wait for the other users to join the game.
Then Arena 1? You can also start playing real characters as multiplayer. In short, clash royale is a type of game we’re no strangers to, COC or Heartstone, has characters and strategies we used in those games.
There is also a section where you can communicate with your opponent during the game, as well as the successful use of the Aegeans. In Clash Royale, players earn various badges for achieving different milestones in the game.
With the update, Supercell is going to overhaul the system by revamping the pre-existing badges and adding new badges. The new shiny look will reward players each time on reaching a certain milestone and will be displayed in the Collection tab instead of the player profile section.
Clash Royale April 2022 Update
Finally, the Mighty Mine update was released in April 2022 with a lot of new and exciting features. It includes
- New Exclusive Emote: “Mighty Miner Bomb”. Many other emotes will be available. These are: “Mighty Miner Almighty”, “Miner Buried”, “Miner Shovel” & “Royal Giant Gorgeous” (got from Royal Crown Down)
- Level Boost: Miner & Mighty Miner
- Arena: Mighty Mine
- On 08/04/2022, a maintenance break fixed an issue where invisible troops were not receiving splash damage. It also buffed the Mighty Miner (ability cost decreased to 1 elixir from 2 elixirs), cannot be knock-backed (besides The Log), and nerfed Earthquake (Crown Tower damage -23%)
- Elixir Collector: Death spawn increased to 1 elixir (from 0), Lifetime decreased to 65 sec (from 70 sec), Elixir Generation decreased to 9.0 sec (from 8.5 sec)
- Electro Giant: Elixir decreased to 7 (from 8), Hitpoints -15%, Damage -15%
- Mirror: Mirrored troops level increased to +2 (from +1)
- Golden Knight: Dash range increased to 6 (from 5)
- Giant Skeleton: Hit speed increased to 1.4 sec (from 1.5 sec), Hitpoints +7%
Players also now have Top Ladder and Top Royal Tournament Finishes. It unlocks when finishing in the top 1000 leaderboard at the end of a season and upgrades up to 9 times. The best result will be displayed on the badge.
There is also a new badge system. The badges now have levels, that can be leveled up. The max level for each badge is different (some level 8, some level 10).
Each card has a mastery that can be achieved to unlock further gifts. Tasks include tasks like Dealing 185k total damage with Firecracker. Task 2 includes tasks like hitting the towers 5600 times with a Firecracker.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.2872.3 (544)
- File size:
- 148.4 MB
- July 15, 2022
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- Screen DPI:
Older Versions of Clash Royale:
What's new in this version of Clash Royale?
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements