More about Carmageddon
Carmageddon is the racing game app that brings back the sensational driving to the Android. The free form driving allows for the drivers to hit the pedestrians and cows to earn the points while the bunch of crazies are the real opponents in this automotive killing game. The Carmageddon offers the players to be the anarchic driver who can drive anywhere and packs some surreal comedy along the way. The game is not suited for the wimps.
The main objective of Carmageddon is to participate in the series of wild races that can be won in 3 different ways:
- Destroy all the other opponents.
- Be the first to cross the finish line.
- Kill all of the pedestrians walking in the level.
This version of the Carmageddon comes with new and improved features. First is the improvement of graphics in a considerable manner to offer players with finer details for both their car and the racing scenarios. On top of that, players will now be able to save their game data on Cloud. Last but not least are the improvements like the online ranking chart and the replay camera to help save your most gory racing moments.
The control system for Carmageddon has been upgraded to be the optimal one for the touchscreen devices. This control system comes with 2 different modes:
- The ‘Tactical Mode’ which puts all the controls on the player’s touchscreen.
- The ‘Accelerometer mode’ which is a little hard to control.
- Compete against 28 deranged opponents in 11 exhilarating environments.
- Career modes features 36 violent levels as you wreck through opponents to uncloak 30 different cars.
- Control system is easily customizable as per player’s need.
- The environment is pre-lit but the maps and the special effects make it much more comprehensible for players.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.8.507 (507)
- File size:
- 66.2 MB
- November 20, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread, API 10)
Older Versions of Carmageddon:
What's new in this version of Carmageddon?
- Improvements to the stability of the game.
- The Car Pack and Track Pack IAP can now be purchased again. If you’d previously bought these items, attempting to buy them again will restore them.
- Fixed the speed UI so it shows when driving under 100mph.
- Fixed the “Rate Me” functionality.
- Made adverts less intrusive.
- Updated the twitter handle to point to @CrashersGame