More about Bus Simulator 2015
Bus Simulator enables players to drive in various types of buses in different places of the world. The places like Berlin, Rome, Los Angeles, Alaska and many others.
The Bus Simulator provides player to choose from 2 different control systems. The first of which involves the use of the Accelerometer, that is to tilt the device on sides for making turns. And, the second one is to make use of Touch Screen, that is to tap the screen for making the turns. In addition to this, players can play the game by using different cameras views like the wide view, third-person view and the first-person from within the bus.
Each Scenario of the Bus Simulator presents different characteristics like the Alaska scenario offers the frozen tundra with limited traffic and the Los Angeles with its urban setting features heavy traffic everywhere.
The Race Mode on the Bus Simulator allows the player to play the single player game campaign. While the Free Mode lets the payer choose the city and the bus and they need to simply start driving around.
A few of the key features for the Bus Simulator are as follows.
- Realistic maps from locations like Paris, Rome, Alaska, Berlin, LA and many others.
- 15 buses of different types such as the school bus, double Decker bus, articulated bus and many more.
- Open and Close button for Doors
- Animated in-game passenger characters entering or leaving the bus
- Free Ride Mode with selectable weather conditions
- Life like damage visibility
- Tilting, buttons and the steering wheel controls
- Detailed interiors for the buses
- Traffic System
- Online races with friends for the online Leaderboards
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 3.7 (100037)
- File size:
- 24.9 MB
- May 20, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Older Versions of Bus Simulator:
What's new in this version of Bus Simulator?
- bug fixing!
- traffic speed adjusted!
- bus dynamics adjusted!
- more updates coming soon!