View, create and edit DWG files on mobile devices.
More about AutoCAD 360
AutoCAD is Android’s official application for smartphones. This free application allows the users to view, edit as well as share anything on this well-known 3D drawing software.
With the AutoCAD, users can open any of the projects that they have synced up with their AutoCAD account. Moreover, perform basic functions such as editing with the drawing tools, moving the objects, or resizing them among many others. For working, one does not even need an Internet connection. They can do any of these works without an internet connection and the work will be synced once the internet connection is resumed.
Among many of the AutoCAD amazing feature is the one which lets users share their work. This is an easy task that can be done from the AutoCAD’s interface. While sharing, one can also add in images and notes in their documents thanks to the Share and ePrint service of the app.
Features of AutoCAD:
Among the many of the features of AutoCAD, some key ones are as follows.
- Viewing and editing the DWG files from the external cloud storage such as Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox as well as from the device’s memory space and emails.
- Always have the software on the Go for making CAD drawings.
- With CAD Editor, one can mark-up and modify their AutoCAD drawings.
- Importing the Leica DISTO values is really easy with AutoCAD 360.
- Drawing and editing the shapes with the keypad input and object snap.
- The AutoCAD 360 offers the high-end technical drawing assistance with plenty of editing tools for making an arch and much more.
- With the AutoCAD 360; selection, moving, rotating, and scaling of the object is made easier. Also, the software allows for viewing the properties and coordinates.
- There is no need for an internet connection for working and the works will be synced when the device is online.
- DWG files can be converted to DWF or PDF.
- The program also allows moving the blocks as well as duplication of the existing blocks.
The AutoCAD 360 also offers an automatic 7-day trial for the Premium version. For more features information visit developers website and get in depth research and procedures.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 4.6.8 (1599585847)
- File size:
- 172.1 MB
- October 14, 2020
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Older Versions of AutoCAD 360:
What's new in this version of AutoCAD 360?
- Thanks for using AutoCAD!
- We are constantly making performance improvements and fixing little bugs, so we hope you enjoy the latest version!
- If you like AutoCAD Mobile, let us know! Please take a moment to rate us, or even better, write a review.
Please Login to comment