More about rr
rr is the fifth installment of the Focus series game with the other being the aa, uu, ff, au, ao, rl, sp, and th. This time the focus game is about 2 circles and the main thing is the timing.
In rr the focus series but instead of 1 circle, this time it has 2 circles. All the fun from the previous installments of the series; aa, ff, and au, has been neatly packed into 2 circles. The focus of the players will be tested to their limits. As for the Gameplay of the app, it is really intuitive. As soon as player starts the app, they will be aware of how to start playing it. Following the understating of the game, the fun will be endless.
Levels in rr
One of the great things about the rr app is that the app will provide each level with its own infinite ways of solving it. When a player adds a piece, it is going to affect the placement of the next piece. The ending of the level is completely dependent upon the ability of players on solving every level.
Rewards and level selections
- The player can play to be at the top of the Leader board and earn themselves medals. The rr is available with nearly 150 levels and all of them have their own surprises and tweaks.
- If a player wants to they can go back to play a certain level again at any given time from the “Choose Level” option.
- As for getting stuck on a tricky level, player can always Skip it by tapping on “Skip”.
- If a player cannot wait for all the levels to be unlocked, they can simply go to option ‘Choose Level’ and then go to ‘Unlock All Levels’.
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 1.1.2 (13)
- File size:
- 5.8 MB
- November 14, 2019
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)